Preparation for the PMP® Exam PM00.99
Increasingly, companies all over the world are recognizing the value that project management can provide to their performance. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification has become the most recognized credential for the practice of the rapidly evolving profession of project management. This three-day, four-day or five-day PMBOK® Guide – aligned course prepares you for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination and raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
Students in this class also receive access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests.
- Participants should be eligible to sit for the PMP® certification examination
At the end of this class, participants will be prepared to:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide
- Recognize both the content and format of examination questions
- Identify weak areas that require more individual study
- Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination
Who Should Attend
- Managers and project managers seeking PMP® certification
- Mid-career professionals who seek to further develop their project management skills
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in the PMBOK® Guide:
During the session, attendees will utilize practice questions to better understand the nature of the PMP® exam. The instruction approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.
- Three days (24 contact hours) OR
- Four days (32 contact hours) OR
- Five days (35 contact hours)
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below