Project Management Preparation for Success PM00.00
Much of the work that you do can be organized as a project. The ability to successfully define and subsequently manage a project is quickly leaving the realm of the extraordinary and is becoming a core competency for many organizations. Managing a project is not easy and project management skills do not come naturally to many people. Fortunately, the skills associated with defining and managing a project can be learned. Understanding and practicing the concepts taught in this class increases the likelihood of success on the project.
- None, this class provides a basic overview of all aspects of project management
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of project management processes
- Define the various aspects of a project
- Build and maintain an appropriate project schedule and budget
- Identify and manage issues, scope and communication
- Identify and manage project risks
- Identify and manage to the appropriate level of quality
- Manage outside vendors and the procurement process
Who Should Attend
- Project managers and team members that manage and work on projects
- Managers that manage project managers and monitor project status
- Clients, customers and all stakeholders that participate on projects
- Reviewing the fundamentals
- Defining the work
- Building the schedule and budget
- Managing the schedule and budget
- Managing issues and scope
- Managing communication and risk
- Managing quality and metrics
- Managing procurement
The class contains numerous exercises, as well as a major eleven-part case study.
- Three days (24 PDUs)
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us email@example.com or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below